I read an article in which the singer Billie Eilish said when she dyed her hair blonde people took her less seriously, viewing her as a dumb blonde. Do you connect certain hair colors on strippers with certain personality types? I view blonde strippers as cool and sophisticated, like a Alfred Hitchcock blonde. One of the last living Hitchcock blondes, Eva Marie Saint, just passed away. She was good in her Hitchcock movie, North by Northwest. I view red haired strippers as dumb. Strippers with black hair, if Hispanic ones, are sexy. Otherwise, they are Goth girls. Brown haired strippers are the girl next door. Strippers who have dyed their hair an unusual color are rebels who like to defy convention.


Replies (2)
Yesterday a Cuban girl asked me if I would like her hair better as a blonde or as it is and I told her as is.
Back in 2019 I was seeing a petite white girl OTC weekly. I never knew what color her hair was going to be. She told me that she had dyed it so many times that she cannot get it back to original blond hair. I still follow her on Instagram. She is currently a red head.
Red >>>
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.