Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

US Marine murder in Okinawa. P4P?

Hank Moody

I'm fine. I'm disgusted with my life and myself, but I'm not unhappy about that.

37 mins ago · 1 min read

Saw this story this morning and, maybe it’s from spending 15+ years on this forum, but my first thought was “P4P gone wrong.” Their ages and that they were in a hotel are enough for me to guess. We’ll see what comes out in the investigation and innocent until proven guilty, but my confidence is 80%+ I’m reading the tea leaves (pun def intended) correctly.

“Police said Sunday that Lance Cpl. Devin Jacob Ballard, a 20-year-old U.S. Marine stationed at Futenma Air Station in Okinawa, was arrested on suspicion of killing 39-year-old Anna Yagi at a hotel in the island's capital city of Naha early Saturday and stealing her wallet and backpack.”

Replies

No replies yet

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Advertisement