Fella’s! Grab a beer and up a chair…
So I got this situation I need to discuss, because I’m curious if I am alone or other’s of you think on the same level as me.
Heres the situation… do you ever or have you ever gone back to a meh (subpar ok) level SC simply to scratch the what if itch? Let me explain.
Candies, SC in Charlotte NC, started off as a Meh club with multiple Meh experiences. Why I kept going back to begin with? Cant explain, but I still went! Eventually I lucked up on this one chick who was as risqué as I was and provided me with some unforgettable mileage (check out reviews on club and you will see what I mean). Now I frequent that club often! I’ve met some good ladies that provide quality OTC service. Crazy part is my former ATF ( another story for another day) is not the same high mileage in the club chick that kept me coming back, however her OTC service is next level! In fact she does nothing close to high mileage, she just knows how to work it which lead me to request OTC. Again, I kept going back enduring meh experiences with the hopes of landing the next ITC or OTC high mileage experience.
Another example… I recently reviewed a club I visited in SC that was meh. However I shared the story of one chick in this meh club who literally showed the little guy some love, no rain coat, wet wet lip action for a few seconds then got up and left! I was dumbfounded! She got my hopes up, was totally ready to drop every dime I had on her; but she bailed! I even said in my review I would not make a special trip to go to this SC, maybe if in the area. But now I find myself thinking about the what if… feeling like theres a missed experience I need to revisit. Thinking about making a trip back just to see if she’s there, this time closing the deal!
Additionally, as crazy as it sounds, I’m the weird guy willing to chase the possibility of scoring at a meh place without any proof that it will certainly happen!
Thats what I mean by “scratching the itch”. Am I alone? Fella’s can you relate? Chime in


Replies
No replies yet
Sign in to be the first to reply.