Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripper Showers

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

2 wks ago · 1 min read

A stripper recently told me that The Cheetah in Atlanta has showers for the strippers in the dressing room area. How common is this? You'd think an extras club would be the most in need of these, but The Cheetah is one way contact only.

At a club I used to frequent, one of the strippers had a regular who was a cat hoarder. Apparently his house stank to high heaven, he stank as bad as his house, and she stank bad after doing a bunch of dances for him. But this club made the strippers use the same bathroom as the female customers. So she'd have to take a bus station bath in the sink of the women's bathroom, after he left.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't know how common it is but I do know that Vivide in Atlanta has them but I don't know how often they are used.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@shadowcat I asked a dancer, and she said the showers at Vivde aren't cleaned well, so they don't get much use.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

I kind of assumed all SC’s had showers for dancers. Uh oh

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

There was one club that I knew had one when it was open, because once in a while, you'd see the ladies come from upstairs, where their dressing room was, and it was obvious they had showered.

Profile picture for EastCoaster
EastCoaster
•

Though it'd be a good idea, I don't think it's very common for strip clubs to have showers. At least not in the dives I frequent. 😁

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

2001 Odyssey in Tampa might still have showers. Back in the early days (~2010-2015) there was a shower cam in addition to the stage and dressing room cams. For a fee and a willing dancer, members could view a shower show. Nada on all cams 2025 onward.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement