Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Questions about this spot to be exact

basedtexasnationalist

1 mo ago · 1 min read

Do you guys know if there are any UHM/MILFY or Cougar type or dancers? Or dancers who are a combo of both?

Meaning are there any dancers that get extremely touchy and sensual here when they ask you for dances?

(I am a mileage hound and am looking for HM + Non Rob dancers)

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for lurkingdog
lurkingdog
•

Last I looked, there were 424 reviews of this club. Did you read any of them?

Ok then boss, I will make judgments based on that!

Profile picture for mahatmakanejeeves
mahatmakanejeeves
•

You'll find what you want at Ecstasy. The most MILFY are probably Kristy and Kitten. UHM is the norm here.

@mahatmakanejeeves So in other words, is it even more HM than TL, where i usually go? (Because I am looking for places where Dancers get super touchy with customers when asking for dances lmao). I am a notorious mileage hound myself!

Profile picture for mahatmakanejeeves
mahatmakanejeeves
•

@basedtexasnationalist Probably a touch below TL but you'll find what you want.

Profile picture for lurkingdog
lurkingdog
•

With respect, man, you have published 24 reviews. You've gotten concrete information from @mahatmakanejeeves. Why not just go and see for yourself?

@lurkingdog I'll definitely go when I am out in Cali. I am out of state at the moment!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement