Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cumming in a strippers pussy

Baristafan

4 mos ago · 1 min read

Is there anything better?

I just shot ropes into my favorite spanish speaking milf stripper in Seattle.

I need a nap now.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I can't be the only one.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Don't any of you creampie strippers?

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

I would like to have a stripper squirt in mi face, licky, anal or blow, bustin' a nut in her would risk pregnancy, birth control doesn't always work & I hate condoms, I hear there is a sponge they can use but I never hear any feedback on it, & I also wouldn't depend on that one.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

So hot

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

There is no way either of you two morons have ever had sex with a woman. Maybe with a man while you were in the psych ward, but that’s the closest.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Lol

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

@shailynn

You don't like putting your baby batter in a woman.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement