Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Best time to visit?

B

4 mos ago · 1 min read

When does this place actually open? I've walked by around 8pm a few times now on weekends and everytime the door guy tells me there's no girls working. How's that possible? 8pm on a Saturday night and no girls are there? Does this place only get filled around 10pm?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for blahblahblahs
blahblahblahs
•

The best time to visit is after you get off the train that arrives at South Station from Providence (or Stoughton/Brockton)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

The best time to visit, from someone who can be there fast, is never.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

10pmish

B
Boston.monger
•

Yeah, I know providence and Brockton are better. But sometimes I just wanna see titties and don't wanna drive for 40 minutes

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

For the benefit of people who are unfamiliar with the area, I'm with skibum on this. I would either make the drive to Providence or Brockton or hang at a civvie bar for the night

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

civvie bars don't have nude 9's in front of your face,

Allston a couple bars are decent but downtown you need luck to find the right bar.

Profile picture for nelly76
nelly76
•

The best time to visit is after you won the lottery

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Centerfolds has no nude 9s either.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

They did last 2 times I was there

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement