tuscl

What is the biggest draw to this place?

Ateamcrew
Connecticut
What is the biggest draw to this place?

4 comments

• jackeroo43
    5 years ago
    Really HOT girls! And it is the only "clean" club in Boston. Next door is the Glass Slipper which is a dive, girls are no where close in looks. You do get more Play at the Slipper if that is what you are looking for. I have often gone to Centerfolds first for a while and then over to the slipper for some better LD.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I live near Boston. The last time I strip clubbed in Boston was 1995.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    The biggest draw is that they do have some really hot girls here. You can even get in the CR with the massage girls and cocktails waitresses if you want to spend tons of money. But the drawback here is that you will get hustled a lot as soon as you walk in. Lap dances are air dances unless you go upstairs and that will set you back a ton of money. The best thing to do is try and sit along the stage or near it, enjoy the stage dances and have a lot of singles on you. Don’t be afraid to shoo away dancers unless you’re prepared to spend like $1000 upstairs. You have to tip a million people on the way up there and the dancer gets a small portion of the money. The best thing you can get here is their contact info for fun OTC.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Also while they do have some hot dancers, they also have some that are just average who think they’re hot. So it’s a mix but they do have some good ones too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion