Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

NBA Finals in NYC . Trump Will Be There!

S

4 mos ago · 1 min read

Knicks UP 2-0. NBA Finals at the Garden.

Trump will be there.

Does it get any better?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

When this shit is over

Profile picture for ww
ww
•

It’s over when one team win 4 games

Profile picture for dustyj
dustyj
•

They showed Trump on the big screen in the arena and a heavy chorus of boos erupted and they quickly took him off the screen.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Has been a good series so far. Not so sure the Spurs will steal two in NYC but now we know it IS possible.

Profile picture for uniquename
uniquename
•

The Knicks lost. ETTD (Everything Trump touches dies.)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•
Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

I feel about the Knicks the same way I feel about the Eagles. I’m a life long fan of both teams. I love the teams but HATE their fans. In the end, the equation doesn’t quite balance. I want them to lose. Btw - I hate the court side douchey celebrity Knick fans - Spike Lee, Tracy Morgan, Ben Stiller etc. I kind of like the President going to the game.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

ugggh this is going to go too long and take too many seats at SC's

just end it

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

It was electric. Trump was given a true NY Welcome!!!

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I loved it! They Boo'd his ass gave him the bird! Knicks lost!!!!!

S
SleazyPerv
•

Knicks Baby!!!

S
SleazyPerv
•

Knicks!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement