tuscl

Large Banner $5 Dances @ Secrets . . .

Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:16 AM
I was at Angels this afternoon and the parking lot was packed so I was expecting a ton of customers. Nope, a ton of dancers instead and NO customers to speak of. The women weren't hot or ugly. Just average except for one hottie. A dancer that I've known for years was complaining that there wasn't any work and that she had come from Secrets. Surprisingly she asked why I wasn't at Secrets. Surprising because I've only bought dances from her at Angels. Anyway, I told her $10 dances is just out of my budget; unfortunately. She says Hell NO! They've got a huge banner advertising $5 dances. And, the dancers will discount from that business is so bad. :( Secrets is funny club . . . even for an experienced stripclubber . . . but, sometimes there is a different kind of woman that hangs out there---non-dancer fresh off the street. The dancers don't care for those girls. I will probably check it out, but Secrets is a club not to get too comfortable with. :(

2 comments

• Tucker40
    16 years ago
    Man, and I thought it was getting tough over here in Tampa, where girls have been migrating looking for work -- but no across-the-board dance discounts yet.
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    Yet.... Plenty of other services are starting to drop prices...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion