Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bikini Baristas

S

4 mos ago · 1 min read

What is the deal with Bikini Barista Stands.

I went to one. Paid $11 for a shitty coffee.

She offerred to show her boobs for another $20.

That's it? What a waste of money.

I have concluded that the guys that go to these places are losers.

Idk. Maybe I went to the wrong stand.

It seems like a ripoff to me.

Convince me that I am wrong.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

How were her tits?

Profile picture for Reachme
Reachme
•

Maybe $5 decent coffee, then yes. 20 to see boobs, no thank you. If she offers 30 for a lapper, I’ll take that.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Coffee costs like 100 times as much when you don't have it at home, so the market is not cost-conscious. If dudes (or lesbians) are going to stop for coffee, many likely are down with paying a few bucks more for a side of eye candy.
Alternatively, they're opened by dumbasses who will quickly go broke.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Do they give coffee chicks give BJ's in the bathroom?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Is there a show every 20 minutes, where one of the baristas uses the cappuccino machine as a sybian?

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

Which one you went to ?

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

Too much money for too little action. Maybe potential for OTCoffee shop meets if you're a high tipping regular?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Obviously not PP's thing, since her ass is behind a bar by definition.

Profile picture for WOODDR2
WOODDR2
•

I'm not sure where you are, but the Vietnamese coffee shops here in Orange county (southern California) are unique and different from a traditional strip club. You can get lap dances and private lap dances.

S
SleazyPerv
•

@wooddr2 wow! Now that is something!

S
SleazyPerv
•

I don't get it.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•
Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I will go jerk off at them in a pinch.

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

"Inside LA’s first bikini coffee shop — as baristas reveal how many ‘weirdos’ show up"

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Having a working dick and balls doesn't make someone weird

S
SleazyPerv
•

Do they set up dates away from the stands?;

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

The baristas call them weird because there are relatively few of them, among typical customer who don't make the baristas feel creeped out.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

@sfrsox, it probably depends a lot on where and how you want to work that dick, and with whom or...what.

S
SleazyPerv
•

These places suck

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

@sleazyperv mi friend you really sound like barista now

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement