Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would You?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

4 mos ago · 1 min read

She is 21 yo and 4'6".

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

If she were real, yes. Looks kinda AI though.

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

Sure, if she was real.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Bizarre…no

Profile picture for Rightfield
Rightfield
•

Nah.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

She looks like a kid, the thought creeps me out.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Depends on alcohol.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Nope, seems AI and kid like. Pretty much S53, Rf,and 440v thoughts.

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

AI midget with a gigantic head? Fuck no.

W
wallanon
•

I saw a link the other week of some tiny grown up woman who kinda looked like this. Think she was on a reality show.

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

IT IS A FUCKING MIDGET AND DEFORMED HUMAN - FUCK NO - WHY DATE A MIDGET? AND ai IN THE SAME OUTFIT - FUCK NO AND QUIT POSTING THIS SHIT

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

If I dated and she was cool, why not? She's damn cute. But I'd also have to be ready to face a lot of weird, judgmental looks (Is that his daughter? Is he a pedophile?), not to mention the occasional inquiries by dutiful and suspicious police officers.

Profile picture for LuvMissKitty
LuvMissKitty
•

I've seen lots of short videos of her on Youtube where they say she's 4'7".

A
Alternative_carry657
•

Its obviously AI lol

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Yes. Unless she rolled up doing underage cosplay. That's never my thing, but I'm OK with it as long as the SW doesn't have an underage looking physique to match.

S
SleazyPerv
•

Smash

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement