Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash or Pass?

CJKent_band

The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free

5 mos ago · 1 min read

I like her hair, face, body and dress.

She reminds me of my ATF woman, a real 10, Russian blonde, blue eyed absolutely beautiful, nice, sweet, smart and sexy.

I wrote an article about that experience:

“How I found my All Time Favorite woman.”

There should be no regrets about living a good life.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🟡 ' 🌴🌴🌴🌴 - 🚘 - fun | check lucietabitha on youtube! all her vids, particularly her shorts vids be good, platform shoes, & long legs! Of course, her whole body!!!!!!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

I Like Girls Who Stay Physically Fit! |

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

'📱'📱'📱' Sydney Sweeney | Found Her Man It Looks Like ! He Is A Music Executive!

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

She looks good, who is she?

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

👽_ - - - ' Fun Videos Recorded | With Phone On The Laptop, Just Random Songs With The Discussion Girls, Looks & Sounds Good, Smaller View With Music

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

CJ. nice.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Russian women?? Nyet. I prefer women who take their time with me!🤣

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

As long as she doesn’t say, hurry up and cum… it’s a good experience. I reread your article from eight years ago and that was a great time!

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

@Jascoi

The greatest time of my life.

That is why she is my ATF woman.

:D

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement