Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Food

Forest666

6 mos ago · 1 min read

Which club has the better food of the 3 pompano clubs? Looking for wings in particular

Replies (4)

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

None. Go to Scarlett's (or Rachel's)

Profile picture for Sammy999
Sammy999
•

Cheetahs has pretty good wings, i like them the best because they have the cajun dry rub there if you ask them.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

WTF is wrong with you people? Did none of your wives or girlfriends ever tell you it’s a really bad idea to have wings before sex? SMH

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

While I haven't yet ordered them, I saw a PL's plate o'wings recently at Booby Trap. They looked amazing. I've also seen them at Cheetah P and Cheetah H, but didn't look so good. Dunno about Diamond Dolls because I stopped going years ago. So for me, it's BT's for the win(g)!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement