Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Economic Downturn

BigAppy
BigAppyVIP83

6 mos ago · 1 min read

Is there an increase in talent when there's an economic downturn or a decrease? If the economy is declining, I would guess new girls start dancing. At the same time, if us mongers aren't visiting, maybe the current line-ups are going elsewhere. Thoughts?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

My last 2 strip club visits have been great because of the economy.

Profile picture for LegUp411
LegUp411
•

I’ve seen it go either way. Around 2008, it boosted supply of attractive dancers a lot. Lately, it seems mixed, depending on the club. My assumption is more will try it or expand their hours and stick with it if it pays off and they don’t have another better option.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

The old theory is when the economy gets bad, more women turn to dancing, some as a 2nd job, some as their main job because they can’t find “traditional” work at a similar pay level.

As for clubs foot traffic during down economic times, that can vary. As of right now, I’d say we are nowhere near total economic meltdown, but most people have cut back on spending but they still are spending to a degree.

Although I don’t travel like I used to for work I still travel for work. I’ve found that largely populated areas seem to be chugging right along, some rural areas are getting hit pretty hard right now. Debt is increasing (not good) and lower interest rates would solve many people’s problem (that’s not changing anytime soon).

I still think people went on a 3 year shopping/spending spree during COVID and now people are coming back down to earth, and all retail businesses and wholesalers and suppliers are still somewhat in shock. I keep saying “you didn’t see this coming?”

A
Alternative_carry657
•

Ebbs and flows. More new talent, less customers is a good thing for the ratio. Might result in the new talent leaving before it gets good again though or maybe OF will siphon off a lot of the women who would try to be dancers. Only one way to find out

B
Boston.monger
•

I think only fans has ruined the quality. 10 years ago you'd see an occasional 10. Now I think it maxes out at an 8. The 9s and 10s have onlyfans

Profile picture for morone99
morone99
•

Really depends. When economy down, clubs get hard to make money because less patrons and those who are addicted want to spend less! So girls flow in, there’s more infighting across generations of dancers and some get squeezed out because they cannot earn. So I always see a turn over…that can be good and bad for patrons. You want girls who know how to earn, but you don’t want hustlers. Some clubs have gotten over run by hustlers during these downturns.

Also some clubs raise prices too! Good luck!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement