tuscl

Days or nights at Desire.

Curious to how you all differentiate days vs nights at Desire. Girls, dances, vibes, etc. In the few times I've been, they have all be weekday (M-Th) nights.

6 comments

• Manuellabore
    a month ago
    I'm an out of towner but go there whenever I can get up there on business, so the visits are all on Weekdays. I've had the best luck having the most fun weekend afternoons, but fun can be had in the evenings. Just seems like more hotter, open-minded women are available to non-regulars in the afternoons.
  • PapaBearB
    a month ago
    I definitely prefer days to nights. The day vibe is much more relaxed (except Fridays, it can get very busy) but you still have a calmer atmosphere that's better for chatting with the girls and not feeling too claustrophobic. At least that's how I feel.
  • sfrsox
    25 days ago
    Days are better pretty much everywhere (Sun-Thu)
  • Hungryhunnypot
    25 days ago
    Both are good here but for a “regulars club”, the days are even more for the regulars. Very low key and relaxed with some young single moms working while their kids are at school or at daycare.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    25 days ago
    The day shift is more relaxed, more "experienced" and more flying solo.
    The girls are cultivating relationships for repeat business and the Old Guys are as interested in peronality as looks.
    Typically, the day shift is fewer encounters for a more extended time.

The night shift (particularly T, F, S) is a little more hustle.
    The crowd is younger, there are more groups of buddies, there's more action at the stage and the VIPs are less than the per song booth.

I discussed this with Yung one night when my ATF was working a Friday evening to see what it was like. He opined that day shift girls see 4 or 5 regulars, chat, eat, do a VIP and leave with $1,000 to $1,500.
    Night shift girls see 12 or 15 guys, drink and do mostly LDs and a VIP or two to take home the same.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    24 days ago
    OWG I would add that out of Thursday, Friday and Saturday night that Saturday night is the night that has the youngest crowd.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion