Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash or Pass?

CJKent_band

The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free

6 mos ago · 1 min read

I like her hair, her shoes, her outfit and her “athleticism”.

:D

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Who is she?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

The ‘shake’ and in heels nonetheless…

W
wallanon
•

"I like her hair, her shoes, her outfit and her 'athleticism'..."

Very thoughtful observations. I like her tits.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔥' ' ' ' ' ' ' Hot As Fire |

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 Luvly Girls With Dresses

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 AOL Article Source From The Girls Screenshots Above Reminds Me Of Mi First Home Internet Source For Internet Websites Sign On Back In The Day. We Used AOL & The Old Phone Style Hard Cord Land Line Dial Up Service. We Would Buy The AOL Disk Packet & Install It On The Computers. Those Days Are Long Gone For Most People, But I Remember Likeing That AOL Triangle Logo Spinning In Circles When I Would Go On! I Had AOL Email, It Told Me If Messages Were Read & If Anything Didn't Go Through. The Classic Days Is Fading Away! Luckily, I Surfed The Internet Early & Hard Enough In The Early Day, So I Got Mi Interests Going For A Classic Roll Over Of That Part Of The Internet Anyway! Looks Like AOL Still Has A Good Web Source For Info!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

And those tan lines...

Hey! How'd that $20 get in my hand?

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

@phantomgeek who is she?

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

@rickthehick, I have no idea, but I do like watching her. The OP might know (crossing my fingers).

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 Hi, picked out some fun random free version vids from Adobe Stock, very cool website, they have a good combination of vids & pics for all interests! The strippers & pole dancers really know their stuff, I love pole work & strip clubs, maybey tips for dancers if they come across, anyway, everything helps out. We need to spirit the soul, our minds, heart & increase our knowledge of stuff we love! Inspiration & kindness of sharing goes a long way! Spread the word, variety & a lil' quantity always helps! TUSCL & ADOBE CHEERS!!!!!!!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement