Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

How are the girls usually like here?

basedtexasnationalist

7 mos ago · 1 min read

Are the dancers here by any chance scammy in the way they behave and operate?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

When it used to be déjà vu no ho the few girls I had dances with were fun! No sharks.

Profile picture for basedtexasnationalist
basedtexasnationalist
•

Do you know it is still worthwhile to go to now with the new ownership?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

No. It’s been a while since I’ve been there. and long before it changed ownership.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I hardly visit any strip clubs in the US anymore.

Profile picture for basedtexasnationalist
basedtexasnationalist
•

Got it

Profile picture for g00d2g0
g00d2g0
•

Veeerrrry scammy. They take hustle to a new level. I meant to write a bad review after my last visit, but forgot. I’ll go back just to submit a relevant review. This place does NOT deserve 4+ stars

@g00d2g0 a friend of mine told me about this place. For So Cal I am sticking with TL in Upland, Ecstasy in SA.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement