Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Oz on Saturdays

LegUp
LegUpVIP304

7 mos ago · 1 min read

How is Oz on Saturday afternoon? Vs night?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

I'm a day guy, and have checked out Oz many times - day mostly, and occasionally at night. Depends what you're looking for. For me, it's high mileage LD/VIPs with non-GPS girls. Daytime works. However, if you're looking to hang with an evening crowd, with probably better looking girls overall, but higher GPS, then night time may be right for you.

Profile picture for LegUp
LegUp
•

Thanks. Sounds like we have similar interests.

I’m mostly a daytime guy. I want high mileage LDs/VIPs with attractive not entitled girls. I don’t want a nightclub environment with boys raining ones, etc.

L
legalizeit
•

I've visited a few strip clubs in the daytime in this area and found OZ has the most good looking girls working. They have at least 10 girls working on the day shift, and most of them are American. At night, there are a lot more girls working, at least 30, but it's mostly Hispanic girls who don't speak English. Day shift girls are less busy and usually will spend more time talking to you. Night shift girls are in a hurry trying to do as many dances as they can.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I have not been there on a weekend, but during the week I can tell you that I never found a single dayshift dancer who was worth the LD money.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement