Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cubans are the best

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

7 mos ago · 1 min read

My Cuban fav told me she was thinking about getting a salmon sperm facial, which is apparently trending. I suggested she go back to the extras club where I met her, and wait for a salmon to come in and buy a VIP. I don't think a US born stripper would appreciate that comment. But she laughed so hard she almost busted a gut.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

rickthesalmon just texted that he is on his way to help her. ROAR!!!

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

lolololol

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

The last time I saw her, she said the winters seem to be getting warmer since she moved to the US. I told her maybe her farts were causing climatic change. She said I was evil, but she laughed.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

My fav got her nails done like this. She said it's very in style. I told her it looked like she'd been working on her car.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

I would never get a dance (or more) from anyone with nails like that

Hideous

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

but dat azz

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

She's always very insistent that she makes decisions about her appearance based on her own preferences, not anyone else's.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement