Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Oval Office GB

C

9 mos ago · 1 min read

Heading up to green bay for work. Wondering if the oval office is worth a visit? Reviews are back in 2024 so any insight would be awesome TIA!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

I go up to Green Bay for work and honestly just stick to the bars. Oval Office never moved the needle for me. If you really have an itch to go to a strip club, then check it out for the White House theme. The private dances are expensive considering you aren't supposed to touch the dancers.

Profile picture for brewerfan9
brewerfan9
•

Unfortunately they are the only option in town. I was there about 6 months ago. Girls OK, $20 cover on weekends, drink prices a little high. Dances and rooms I thought were very overpriced just wish i could remember what the rates were. One nice thing, the girls were not overly aggressive. Hope that helps.

Profile picture for lurkingdog
lurkingdog
•

If you are able to make it out to Manitowoc, I had a very memorable evening at Bonkers Saloon there.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Here I thought this was a thread about an Oval Office Gangbang. Silly me.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

A gang bang in the Oval Office? Not if Trump is gonna be there.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

@georgemicrodong

I mean, he has fucked pornstars.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement