Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Kierra - Nicole - Suzy - Milla - Isabella: who do you choose?

braknj

10 mos ago · 1 min read

Cayenne is the constant backup but I wanted to check out someone new. The schedule offers me Kierra, Nicole, Suzy, Milla and Isabella. I’d have to wait a bit for Isabella assuming she’s on time. What’s everyone say?

Replies (6)Latest

D
DrillDaddyZ
•

Kierra is a sure thing and pretty fun and isn’t pricey. Milla I went with once and she was just like kissing me all over in the beginning which wasn’t really for me but deed was done and didn’t ask for a tip. The others I haven’t tried.

Profile picture for Carotene1
Carotene1
•

Kierra and Nicole are best bets. Isabella is a nice option. Leah also a great choice if she’s there.

P
Package
•

Kierra , Nicole , Milla in that order

Profile picture for TheSingularity
TheSingularity
•

Isabella, then whoever is the youngest and thickest who doesn't tip request

Profile picture for Raeda
Raeda
•

The others are covered.Suzy looks&performs good if the standard is all you need. She is lower effort on stage and barside & much better in the back

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Kiera is a great reliable woman. No pressure, flirty, keeps up with her appearance.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement