Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Intel on the following ladies

braknj
braknjVIP785

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Bea, Isabella, Leah, Jillian

They’re on the schedule today but so is Devon, Erika, Cayenne. Andrea and Savana as well. Just wondering about trying out one of the 4 names above.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

☀️ Looks/Sounds Fun! I'm Sure They Will B Good. Wish I Were There, We Would B Rockin'

Profile picture for Carotene1
Carotene1
•

I just posted a review of Isabella. Feel free to PM for more info.

Profile picture for LuvMissKitty
LuvMissKitty
•

I wish they would put the schedule back on the website, there are times when some of the names are hard to understand on the phone.

Profile picture for Artax
Artax
•

Bea - ok but prefer others Leah - great body recommend Isabella don’t know Jillian not my body type but I did do a dance with her once or twice and was pretty good

Though given choice I would go with Devon or Andrea or Erica though very difficult to get a dance with Erica unless you are regular

Profile picture for LuvMissKitty
LuvMissKitty
•

Jillian previously worked at Cheeks as Lisa from Ukraine. Following Cheeks she went to the Ballpark so you know she's no prude. (Can't remember her BP name.) I haven't done any dances with her at the PH but she delivered at the other 2 places. She's fun to talk to, often bringing up subjects that you would only talk about at a club. One time at Cheeks she was telling me about her new Prius and said "I had to suck a lot of dicks to pay for that car." I'm tempted to do dances with her but she is much bigger than she used to be.

Profile picture for Carguy
Carguy
•

I don’t get it ? Too come here for the typical Playhouse handshake 🤝!! Then tip here because of it ? I know of some dancers here that are pulling to 1000 to 1500 a day!! That’s a lot of handshakes!! lol !! What happened to the Billy Joel’s songs and some Frank Songs that they used to do ? Cameras are not the issue !!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement