Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Laziest attempt at a review

goldmongerATL
goldmongerATLVIP221186

The Square Above Charlie Weaver

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Just saw this one. Complete text: Afhuycv

Now people just type some random characters?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

Club Ad

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Not an attempt at a review. It's an attempt at being disruptive and stupid.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Possibly another dougster alias? lulz

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

So what reason do you give to reject those. Not enough details or incoherent?

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

@shadowcat - I write "Fuck You" in the comment box.

Profile picture for the mighty quinn
the mighty quinn
•

There have been a few like this lately. I mark Not Enough Details and incoherent. There needs to be a Banned from TUSCL Recommended option.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

@Icey lolol… its all the same to you because its all just a complex word salad… lol at saying this is the same as other reviews what a weirdo way to think. Thats why you have that weirdo hairstyle where your whole head is shaved bald except a ponytail in the back that goes all the way down to your back. I would walk the other direction if i saw someone with a weirdo bald ponytail like that too and its not intimidating in the way you think it is

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Holy cow look who started a thread. All this time I thought Rech had shut down your account.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

@shailynn why exactly would my account be shut down?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

@goldmongerATL - it was a joke, I hadn't seen you post or comment on here for a good bit and thought maybe Rech shut your account down.

If you don't know that joke, there was a nutty guy from Detroit who used to post on here named "Rech." Rech was a computer nerd and at one point changed a bunch of members passwords so they couldn't log in as a joke.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

@shailynn had not heard or noticed about that guy. Scary. I actually post quite a bit. I post fewer reviews because most of my go-to clubs in Atlanta have disappeared. I would list them, but it would depress me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement