Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Admission costs in Atlanta

will42
will42VIP27618

Tennessee

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Although it’s not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, I would be curious what peoples thoughts are on admission and parking at the clubs. I frequent dayshift are Tattletale five dollar parking in five dollar admission. Pink Pony three dollar parking free admission Allura free parking and $10 admission And today at Onyx five dollar parking and $10 admission Vivid parking is $10 or free dependent way part and $10 admission I believe starts at 1 o’clock

Replies (4)

Profile picture for will42
will42
•

Didn’t mean to hit send anyway the question is which clubs seem to be worth it and which clubs do not

Profile picture for boomer79
boomer79
•

Parking and admission is such a small part of spending at these places. Tattetales is quality and an ok deal during the day. At night it’s generally too expensive for the kind of thing I want in VIP and dances are crummy these days.

I like Symsations at night. It seems to ge a more affordable night option. As to Allure it sounds like they’re giving it another go. But they were pretty much dead last I checked. It had promise.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Pony parking is free before 3.

Profile picture for jmiddle30234
jmiddle30234
•

I don’t mind paying unless I pay walk I. And there are no ladies

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement