Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Mud wrestling at a strip club?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I was at the club today and was told about this from 3 different girls but one was not so sure and said it may be baby oil instead of mud. Anyhow I won't be there.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

Not interested in mud. Baby oil could be hot. Seems like a liability/high risk of injury though.

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

is it the late 70's and the MOVIE STRIPES? are you fucking kidding me?

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Mud will get messy. Piss would be better especially if you can rinse off right after.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

KY jelly wrestling.

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

They held a few jello wrestling events in Charlotte a few years ago. I think they held them on a Sunday night and did not get a big crowd. One of my friends won, I think she got $100.

Profile picture for ancientlurker
ancientlurker
•

One club here tried it in 2005. Mud, indoors. I don't think it lasted a week. It was just a show, they didn't invite customers into the 'ring' as in Stripes. Too much cleanup time during which the girls weren't making money.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

^especially since it was a low mileage no extras club with scammers

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•
Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Wouldn't be as good now, since, in 1981 your typical stripper had probably seen Three Stooges reruns.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Their IG page showed they actually used a kiddy swimming pool and baby oil.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement