Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bikini-filled Lambo yacht sinks off Miami Beach

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354443

Last man standing.

1 yr ago · 1 min read

A $4.5M beauty filled with another 30+ bikini beauties (well, not all). If I were a civvie boat captain, I'd be out there to help with the rescue just for the eye candy and anyone needing mouth-to-mouth.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for mogul1985
mogul1985
•

Looking forward to the cause aside from being overloaded, and the "Influencers" taking selfies. I had no idea Lamborghini made boats.

Profile picture for mogul1985
mogul1985
•

The funny thing I found is they had to be "rescued" as it looked like it wasn't that far from the docks or shoreline.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Apparently, the boat was grossly overloaded with a large percentage of the excess weight located high on the boat. As a retired naval architect, I can absolutely say that was a recipe for certain disaster.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

I had a 23-footer that seated 7. That boat was easily 10 times the displacement. Was it really overloaded?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

maybe some of the girls aboard were 200 pounders.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement