Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Rejected Reviews

tillie109

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Can someone please tell me why I am seeing alot of "rejected reviews" ...?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Because some people don't read the review guide lines. There are other people that don't even submit reviews but complain about them.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

You're kidding. That's a statement, not a question.

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

A host of reasons:

  • Most are missing club basics-like prices, vibe, types of girls, etc.
  • Some read more like complaints. The PL riffs on ROBs, parking prices, or some other minutiae, without actually giving much useful information about the club
  • A few are straight-up club ads. Everything's wonderful, the girls are great, and your dollar goes a long way. Just come in and lay your money down - you'll go home happy (whatever any of that actually means).
Profile picture for PutaTester
PutaTester
•

Three sentences or less does not make a review. Automatically gets my rejection, unless it is to announce that a club has closed.

I
Iknowbetter
•

I recently rejected one that was clearly AI generated. No specifics, along with prose and vocabulary that no PL would ever use.

Profile picture for mogul1985
mogul1985
•

The Review FAQ is right there when PLs do a review. The new ones who just discovered TUSCL can be lazy and won't read it. It looks like they try to get a free month - hockey CLAXON Buzzer, nice try.

TUSCL is not Yelp or Google Reviews or the other strip club review sites that are just junk. This may sound odd for a strip club review site, TUSCL is a LOT for quality structure, real reviews and mo' better intel. And, the Adjudicators do a pretty good job weeding out the AI and unacceptable lazy ass reviews - it's business, not personal as a Wise Guy would say.

In the beginning w/TUSCL I had a few rejected. Took my knocks and learned fast. People are so use to Free now it is just expected. This site costs @Founder money to host and maintain. I have no idea how s/he does it, however, I'm thankful it has been maintained very well.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I personally like seeing the rejected reviews. there still might be some valid info in them.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

this comment should be in the regular forum and not just for a particular Club.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I haven't seen a comment from founder confirming if rejected reviews being visible is a feature or a bug. I sorta presume its a bug, but I guess it could be a feature or some sort of interim state while he makes other changes to the system.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I think it's a feature, but it prevents slackers and scammers from getting the VIP benefit.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement