tuscl

Las Vegas info request

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Hi Guys, Just got back from a trip to Florida and had the chance to visit Mons Venus, which as some of you will know is full friction nude dancing. My question is - Are there any clubs in Las Vegas which offer this as I hope to visit soon? From an ex-military U.K. guy that has had the pleasure to serve alongside yours I thank you in advance.

6 comments

• londonguy
    16 years ago
    Or any other general Vegas club advice would be gratefully received.
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    You are picking a good time to visit vegas. room rates are down slightly and I'm hearing stories from those who use Priceline about great bargains.

I cannot help you much with clubs that deliver like Mons. The best club for my money is Spearmint Rhino. Always lots of talent, but level of contact varies dancer by dancer. Some you hit it off with, and allow a great deal of contact, with both you and she initiating it. Others are standoffish. I don't go to many other clubs like Cheetahs or Olympic Garden, 'cuz the dancers are not of as high quality looks wise.

Cannot wait to get to Mons in mid August, when I'll be visiting FL.
  • lotsoffun201
    16 years ago
    For an adult town, the city and county has really cracked down on dancer contact. I don't frequent the clubs as much as I used to, but have had some good experiences at OG's, Seamless and believe it or not Mile High.

Truthfully, don't expect the same levels as Florida, but of course YMMV anywhere. I think as a whole day shifts are a bit more liberal.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I just got back from a LV trip, and 2 of the 3 places I visited were not a disappointment - Deja Vu & OG. Deja Vu is nude, and the contact was fairly high, but I went during the day. OG contact was also pretty generous (nightshift), considering that the dances where all out in the open. I recommend either place.
    And of course, as it has already been stated - YMMV.
  • londonguy
    16 years ago
    Thank you very much for the responses so far, I will certainly consider everything that has been said. Being a Brit and a recently joined member I am puzzled as to what YMMV stands for along with ATF in another thread. I'll probably slap my forehead when someone points it out to me?
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Londonguy - regarding your request for a couple of definitions - it's a reasonable request. YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary. ATF = All Time Favorite.

When I first discovered this site, there was a GLOSSARY. I don't see it on the menu any more. Fortunately, I downloaded it years ago, and have added a few terms to it now. Londonguy wants to know the meaning of YMMV and ATF. There are a lot of other strange initialisms like DOLD, DATY, UHM, OTC, LMAO, and on and on. If Londonguy or anybody else wants a copy of the glossary send me a PM and I will "try" to send it on.

But it would be nice to have the GLOSSARY return to the TUSCL website.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion