Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

male pubic hair

carteblanche

18 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ladies what is your preference?

I trim mine

Replies (4)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I insist this from my men. This comes from a stripper that has had 3 kids from two different fathers. No body else has complained.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Well I am not a porn star and doubt that I will ever be. My father caught me shaving my arm pits when I was a young teenager and told me that MEN do not do that. Now I don't know how many strippers I know would be impressed by shaving it. Are they gonna say NO to a lap dance because I am Hairy? I don't think so. Are they going to say NO to a BBBJ or FS, if the price is right because I am hairy? I don't think so. Now if we are talking about a GFE OTC. Dinner and fuck for free but wants it shaven. I can only hope that I do no cut the shit out of myself.

Profile picture for parodyman-->
parodyman-->
•

Shadowcat I hope you do. Those trembling old man hands and a razorblade... good combo for someone like you.

Profile picture for CarolinaWanderer
CarolinaWanderer
•

Trimming is much more confortable in hot weather, and more fun in the club.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement