tuscl

Best Strip Club for Touching in Northern Mass or Maine

I am heading to New Hampshire...Tried Marks but it was real lame...We did the Cadillac Lounge in RI and she loved it...whats the best club up north for some heavy stripper on my girl petting...

2 comments

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    NH is all air dances, and so is northern MA from what I've heard. The ME strip club scene is pretty sparse from what I've heard as well, and the VT scene is weird with very limited touching allowed in general. Hollywood Hardbodies on the VT/NH border is known for having a lot of wild girl-on-girl action though amongst the customers and local girls that come for a look-see. I would just go to RI if you can, where pretty much anything goes...Quebec is WAY better, but I dunno how far that you want to travel.
  • TimboAtl
    16 years ago
    There is a group of dancers that travel to various bars in Maine, the group is called Bodies in Motion. The dancers are usually young hotties and the shows allow plenty of touching. Call 207-782-2786 for info on shows. Sometimes they advertise in the entertainment section of the Lewiston, ME newspaper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion