Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best modern women's clothing invention

sfrsox
sfrsoxVIP12353

I love boobies

1 yr ago · 1 min read

A) Yoga Pants B) Booty Shorts C) Push Up Bra D) Dresses and leotards and whatever else with hole in the heart/middle for side boob E) Microkini

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Great options, but I'll go with the classic thong. Especially now that American women are finally comfortable wearing them to the beach.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

A) Fitness Shorts/Running Shorts, Tennis Skirts/Skorts, Improved Headbands Coz Da' Updated Material & Fit Design, Colors B) High Cut Silky Shapewear Panties C) Athletic Shoes, Stripper High Heels With Clear Tops, Fishnets, PVC Shiney Wear

Profile picture for Beantowner
Beantowner
•

Yoga pants or a sundress 👌🏼

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

E

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

A

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The quick release snap open bra

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Down vote for Yoga pants. Maybe I live in the wrong part of the country, but the only women I see wearing yoga pants are fat soccer moms with huge butts (not in a good way).

Profile picture for grrlgonebad
grrlgonebad
•

For me, have to go with the push up bra... what they can do with my nothing boobs is nothing short of amazing! I remember the first time i put a ** really nice** push up bra... and had ... like boobalicious cleavage... the "chicken filet" works absolute wonders!

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

@motorhead, move to Boston or another college town

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

A. Motorhead's correct that too many women wear them who can't pull it off, but it's a sight to behold when it works

Profile picture for jaybud999
jaybud999
•

All of them....anything that caters to my biological impulse for females of my species works.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

ditto.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

B

W
wallanon
•

From this list? Yoga pants as everyday wear. I've had too many negative experiences with push up bras (even though I'm much better at spotting them now) so I'm a little jaded lol.

Profile picture for grrlgonebad
grrlgonebad
•

^^^^^^ it is - admittedly - 100% false advertising... but it looks good while it lasts!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Whatever this is

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement