tuscl

im looking....

im looking for a friend who is or was a regular here named randy sal...also a dancer that would go by fire fly i miss my friends ans have lost contact with them please help me find them......tommy's too was the fuckin shit....

7 comments

• I lose contact with many good friends and always seem to find them here. I'm sure they will turn up. If not try your local strip club, emergency room, aa meeting, na meeting, ged testing center, unemployment office, ebt office, kmart, walmart @ 330am, disability office, tattoo shop, head shop, massage parlor or the bus stop. All else fails check the county jail. Good luck and god speed
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    My memory from long ago isn't good when it comes to names. Fire fly seems like a name I've heard before but I don't remember anything.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I looked up tommy's too in portland, oregon
    http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=1643
    the reviews were weak on it and no one by the name of fire fly reviewed the club.

Good luck.
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    I'm also looking for a regular... and just by happenstance a dancer too. Would anyone know Fiona? Or how about Lushas? (Hmm, that other one already has a restraining order) OH - I know! Has anyone seen Tricia? Man, she and I were really good friends.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    My alltime favorite was a dancer named Cricket in KCMO in the early to mid 1980s. Anyone know her? I am looking for her.
    And the stripper with the grey leather bikini that I only tipped one dollar after she shook it for 7 1/2 to "Bat Out of Hell" that nearly caused a Bikers vs. Professionals riot. I am also looking for my innocence and sense of fair play. I seem to have misplaced those as well.

Thanks.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    BaddJack, I've got your Innocence. She's working in Phoenix now.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    harrydave: is it the coquette I lived across the street from in junior high in Tempe, or is it her Mom? and, more importantly, is she still hot?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion