Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Anyone get a dance with Lexy?

Planetred

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Anyone get a dance with Lexy? Curious how she is.

I've had a bad experience with this club's big time, all over the ads/billboard dancers (Kassandra, terrible, avoid)

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

No experience with Lexy.

Thanks for the heads up on Kassandra - her looks are smoking hot. There’s a picture of her on their website from their Halloween party dressed as Harley Quinn and she looks sexier than Margo Robbie. Great underboob. She also does porn so I thought she might be fun in the back, but I guess not.

Profile picture for Planetred
Planetred
•

Caveat: this was a long time ago, pre COVID, so maybe things are different. Didn't know she does BG on onlyfans now.

But yeah I did VIP with her and it was just a mechanical dance, zero mileage, no offers of anything else.

Profile picture for chimera422
chimera422
•
Profile picture for Planetred
Planetred
•

Yes

Profile picture for Palm
Palm
•

She has nice tits. Flat ass. Uglier in person wears a ton of makeup. Standard dance downstairs and thinks she’s a supermodel for some reason. Wouldn’t repeat.

Profile picture for Planetred
Planetred
•

Ah sounds the same as Kassandra. Dance/personality wise. Makes sense for the star girls to act that way

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement