Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Katrina?

billybaroo74_1

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Hey all. I have been in this place daytime for years, and very rarely new talent. I was in today and caught what I thought was a very attractive, new to me dancer, named Katrina. Told me she usually works nights. Did one dance in regular room, which was decent. Some overdone dirty talk but I kind of dig that. Any intel on her would be greatly appreciated, either here or in DM if more appropriate. Thanks in advance!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

' 📈🔺' ' ' ' ' ' Like Katrina's Name, Sounds Classic!

U
Umgungundlovu2467
•

Might have done vip w/ her on a weekend night recently. Is she curvy w/ black hair and lip filler? Good in vip, can share more if it's the same girl

Profile picture for billybaroo74_1
billybaroo74_1
•

Sounds like her. Really big chest, curvy, lots of lip gloss. Italian. Thanks in advance!

Profile picture for Rob1115
Rob1115
•

The best VIP I've ever had was with Emily. She's a daytime girl, usually Mon & Tu and sometimes Wed.

Profile picture for billybaroo74_1
billybaroo74_1
•

Emily is definitely a great choice

Profile picture for sarsta
sarsta
•

Katrina is hot, but she keeps herself covered up with the one piece outfit unlike the other girls. To hide bad surgical scars I guess.

Profile picture for MSGMurph
MSGMurph
•

I just had an amazing VIP experience with Katrina. It was a little on the pricey side, $$$, but once we got to it, it was too hard to say no. Literally and figuratively. 😂

She looks a little like Jennifer Garner but with really great manmade D's.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement