tuscl

Technology baron’s (Elon Musk, Bill Gates) drug-riddled sex orgies are not being

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

Technology baron’s (Elon Musk, Bill Gates, etc) drug-riddled sex orgies are not being investigated but Diddy’s are, why?

23 comments

• twentyfive
    13 days ago
    ^ Probably because Diddy has hotter women at his orgies.
    LOL
  • jaybud999
    13 days ago
    Without ANY background knowledge on the other two moguls:

1. Consent vs non consent?
    2. Extortion?
    3. Assault(s)?
  • CJKent_band
    13 days ago
    @jaybud999

1. Coercion and force are part of the bacchanalia of the rich and famous 1%, the “casting couch” by any other name means the same.
    2. Extortion is the practice of obtaining benefit, in this case sex, through coercion. The last, involves a set of forceful actions which violate the free will of an individual in order to induce a desired response
    3. In the context of sexual assault, coercion is the use of pressure, threats, or emotional manipulation to force someone to have sex.

You should know that sex orgies of the 1% are events in which people use force and coercion to “show off” their power and status.
  • Icey
    12 days ago
    The problem with drugged up orgies is that consent always becomes a legal gray area. Its not about sex with the rich snd famous. Its about control and power
  • RonJax2
    12 days ago
    Drug riddled orgies aren't crimes.

What P. Diddy did, allegedly, involves trafficking and rape.

I have a low opinion of Musk and a high opinion of Gates, but in either case, barring some tangible evidence of an actual crime, I see no reason for them to be investigated.
  • misterorange
    12 days ago
    Just for that one video of Diddy kicking that woman outside the hotel room, I hope he never gets out and spends the rest of his life getting butt-raped daily.
  • jaybud999
    11 days ago
    "Just for that one video of Diddy kicking that woman outside the hotel room, I hope he never gets out and spends the rest of his life getting butt-raped daily."

What in the fuck? I agree with Punkin' head on TWO comments???
  • motorhead
    11 days ago
    “I have a low opinion of Musk and a high opinion of Gates“

—-

Interesting opinion. Gates has a long history of stealing ideas and shady business tactics. His “philanthropic” foundations are essentially self-serving tax shelters. Yet you admire him and hate the bad orange man.
  • Puddy Tat
    11 days ago
    ^ Gates was also known for screwing a ton of female VPs and his love of strippers.
  • RonJax2
    11 days ago
    I think the causes Gates is investing in are completely worthwhile, like eradicating Malaria. Gates has done a ton to lessen human misery in the developing world.

And I think the new technologies he's investing in, like the Traveling Wave Reactor, show real promise for our future prosperity.

He definitely had sex with his subordinates (wasn't Melissa an employee when they started dating?) And I believe the accounts that he love strippers. But are we gonna judge him for that? I mean, if you live in a glass house....
  • Puddy Tat
    11 days ago
    @RonJax - we all draw the line somewhere in order to soothe our consciences. No question Gates has done a lot for HIV and malaria research, but if you're married, you better put the stripper urges on hold, or find a girl who's OK with it. As long as you're not taking advantage of people (like by drugging or raping them) it won't affect my opinion of them that much.
  • jaybud999
    11 days ago
    ^^^^^^ God damn it, now I'm agreeing with your comment Puddy.^^^^^^
  • Puddy Tat
    11 days ago
    ^ You're smartening up! ;-)
  • CJKent_band
    11 days ago
    “Truly, those who can make you believe in absurdities (Donald Trump, Elon Musk Bill Gates etc)

can make you commit atrocities (January 6 United States Capitol attack, drugging or raping women, stealing and defrauding people, evading taxes )

~ Voltaire 1765
  • Puddy Tat
    11 days ago
    ^ "“Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority (Elon Musk, Bill Gates, etc), frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck.”"

- Robert Heinlein
  • CJKent_band
    11 days ago
    THE UNDENIABLE REALITY IS:

“Greed is the disordered desire for more than is decent or deserved, not for the greater good but for one's own selfish interest, and at the detriment of others and society at large”

Most of our past and current “Economic Systems” create Poverty, Greed, Violence, Disease, and Environmental Destruction

"There is enough in the world for everyone's
    need, but not enough for everyone's greed."

~ Frank Buchman aka (Franklin Nathaniel Daniel Buchman)
    ~ Decorated by the French and German governments for his contributions to Franco-German reconciliation after World War II.

~ Born June 4, 1878 Pennsburg, Pennsylvania
    ~ Died August 7, 1961 Freudenstadt, West Germany
  • CJKent_band
    11 days ago
    No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion.

People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

Like Slavery, Apartheid and Racism, poverty is not natural. It is man-made and it can be overcome and eradicated by the actions of human beings.

~ Nelson Mandela
  • Puddy Tat
    11 days ago
    "According to Norberg, 200 years ago, at the birth of capitalism, there were only about 60 million people in the world who were not living in extreme poverty. Today there are more than 6.5 billion people who are not living in extreme poverty. Between 1990 and 2015 alone (in Thomas Piketty’s view the devastating years in which social inequality rose so sharply), 1.25 billion people around the world escaped extreme poverty—50 million per year and 138,000 every day."
  • Puddy Tat
    11 days ago
    Said another way, capitalism isn't evil because you suck at life.

https://www.libertariancountry.com/cdn/s…
  • CJKent_band
    11 days ago
    Nationalism, Capitalism, Fascism, Fanaticism Religion etc etc:

The practice of training your mind to ignore evidence, logic, and reason, while being able to believe in fairy tales based on “faith in the American Way” alone...

Lliving in denial being proud of it, rather than ashamed…

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

- Voltaire
  • Puddy Tat
    11 days ago
    "The political left has never understood that, if you give the government enough power to create ‘social justice,’ you have given it enough power to create despotism. Millions of people around the world have paid with their lives for overlooking that simple fact.”"

- Thomas Sowell
  • CJKent_band
    11 days ago
    Three things cannot be long hidden:

the sun,

the moon,

and the truth.

THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH.

:D
  • rickmacrodong
    11 days ago
    Wait, so did Gates actually see a lot of strippers OTC as well as hoes? Is this public info or speculation…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion