tuscl

Trump Vindicated!

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Melania revels she sleeps in a separate bedroom, with a Haitian boyfriend who eats her pussy.

19 comments

• Icey
    15 days ago
    Trump sucks haitian dick
  • JayTeeDee
    14 days ago
    Old man forgot to lock up the kitty, LOL
  • JamesSD
    14 days ago
    She would never admit it, he would take away her allowance
  • Icey
    13 days ago
    Its crazy how christians preyend trump is so moral...
  • skibum609
    13 days ago
    ^Not as crazy as progressives pretending they are not the most hate-filled, igoted group of people on earth; by far
  • galabad
    13 days ago
    skibum - no, that's not true, you're wrong.
  • Puddy Tat
    13 days ago
    Not sure what the point of this thread is, other than to lower the IQ and level of discourse here.
  • ilbbaicnl
    13 days ago
    Somebody hacked Puddy Tat's password. No way he really wrote a post with less than seven paragraphs.

I guess I could lower the level of the discourse by constantly lying. But, unlike Trump, that goes against the grain for some people.
  • Puddy Tat
    13 days ago
    ^ Another Orange Man Bad to deflect from a classless, inflammatory post. Do better.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 days ago
    Yes, I realize you think no one should say orange man is bad, and do not care if he is actually bad. Right and wrong do matters to others though.
  • Puddy Tat
    12 days ago
    ^ Do you have a source that Melania has a Haitian boyfriend that eats her pussy? Or are you just being another idiot troll saying dumb shit to get attention?
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 days ago
    I'd happily tag my posts that are only intended whose mental health issues are not impairing their sense of humor. But founder does not currently provide that feature.
  • Puddy Tat
    12 days ago
    ^ Or perhaps... you're just not funny.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 days ago
    Not being funny is not the same as being inflammatory.
  • Puddy Tat
    12 days ago
    ^ Just stop being whatever you are.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 days ago
    You can accomplish that in your personal reality with the ignore button. And you're clearly very comfortable with living in your own personal reality.
  • ricber
    12 days ago
    Puddy Tat He is not Vance.... Saying idiotic shit just to get attention
  • rickmacrodong
    12 days ago
    His comment is a play on Trump saying the immigrants are eating dogs and cats, eating peoples pets

• Puddy Tat
    12 days ago
    ^ If you have to explain a joke, it failed.

"You can accomplish that in your personal reality with the ignore button."

Now why would I want to do that when I'm deeper in your head than Willie Brown was in Kamala's mouth? ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion