tuscl

The most dangerous demographic in America

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Is not angry white white males, illegals from Venezuela or El Salvador, or even radicalized Muslim youth. It is the democrat party base. No other demographic can claim multiple attempts on the life of the opposition candidate in a single election cycle (or at all). They do not respect the rule of law. They will not allow free and fair elections. They feel it is acceptable to attack, assault, assassinate those they disagree with politically. This is now documented fact. Kamala Harris should be indicted for her rhetoric during the debate and throughout this campaign as an accessory to these horrible crimes.

82 comments

• Puddy Tat
    4 days ago
    We don't know much about this second attempt, but he's in captivity.

We'll know he's a man of the left if his entire social media presence and public record get memory holed immediately.
  • wld4tatas
    4 days ago
    No, Dems do not support attacks, assaults and assassinations. In fact Dems have been trying to address gun violence for decades, if you haven't noticed.
  • mickey48066
    4 days ago
    Attention Wild 4 a man's cock, traitor to this country, they might not say "go shoot him" when in public but their hysterical rhetoric saying that Trump will end democracy and turn the usa into a dictatorship are veiled marching orders to take him out. There is now little difference between the usa and other countries where political opponents get assassinated.
  • Puddy Tat
    4 days ago
    "In fact Dems have been trying to address gun violence for decades"

As evidenced by those paragons of Democratic governance and lack of gun violence like Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Southeast DC, Minneapolis, Oakland...
  • wld4tatas
    4 days ago
    And let's just state the obvious, but which needs to be said:

It is despicable for the OP to use the actions of a lone nutjob with a rifle, to attempt to slander millions of Americans whose political views he does not agree with.
  • Puddy Tat
    4 days ago
    ^ Yeah Trump almost got shot but the response of conservatives is the story. It's the Norm MacDonald joke again.

Of course, victimhood is the heroin of the left, always looking for their next shot to fill a void in their souls that can't be filled.
  • JupiterHotCakes
    4 days ago
    With all due respect, sounds like you have a little bit of Trump Derangement Syndrome. He's the most politically divisive president we've ever had. He thrives on us hating each other and your comment sounds par for the course for the pot calling the kettle black. Trump has used “scum,” “vermin,” “animals” and “enemies of the people" to describe democrats - makes Hillary's "deplorables" sound like Mother Theresa. I've voted for both Democrats and Republicans (Trump's would-be assasin was a registered Republican) and don't consider my neighbors who vote differently to be "vermin". Like the strongmen he identifies with (Orban, Putin, MBS), Trump thrives on division, anger and fear. I still can't believe a guy who wanted to rip up the Constitution because he didn't win an election is still a viable candidate for president.
  • Icey
    4 days ago
    The biggest domestic threat is right wing extremism.
  • jaybud999
    4 days ago
    Oh please. Cut your bullshit. It's old. Almost as old as you.
  • jaybud999
    4 days ago
    Sometimes your comments are lucid and concise....and then this horseshit.

What's wrong with you man?
  • misterorange
    3 days ago
    @wld4 "the actions of a lone nutjob with a rifle..."

According to CNN, Trump being at that golf course was a last-minute decision. They are also reporting that the would-be assassin is from Hawaii. So how the hell did this guy know exactly where Trump would be, at a specific time, in Florida?

I don't want anyone calling me a conspiracy theorist, so I'll just say the guy is probably telepathic. Or maybe he was vacationing in Florida with his AK-47 when he happened to see Trump's motorcade entering the golf course, so he decided to hide in the bushes.

Yeah, wld4 is probably right - just a "lone nutjob". Move along, nothing to see here.
  • JamesSD
    3 days ago
    The gunman apparently voted for Trump in 2016. His politics seem all over the place, he's also probably crazy. At the very least, putting him in either party's "base" seems at best disingenuous and at worst intentionally false.
  • gammanu95
    3 days ago
    @JamesSD: Do you have any citations to back up your claim? Every other source everywhere indicates that you are lying, and the gunman is a typical liberal. Even if he had voted for Trump in 2016, and I do not believe he did, he has still been radicalized by the left's repeated lies that Trump is in league with Putin, beloved by tyrants, and an existential threat to freedom in America.

@misterorange: I asked the same question. How did this guy know that Trump was playing golf at that time and on his way to the hole where he was lying in ambush?

I have learned that I was mistaken when I wrote that this is without precedent and have a citation to correct myself:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempted_…
    However, the article states that while the second attempt on Ford's life was a radical leftist seeking violent political change, the first attempt was by one of the "Manson Family". Both chicks.
  • skibum609
    3 days ago
    Dems addressing gun violence by passing laws against the law abiding and electing prosecutors who will not enforce the criminal laws against the base of the democratic party. So stupid.
    The most divisive President we have ever had is the asshole named Barrack HUSSEIN Obama. He ended any chance of this country ever uniting again and sold us out to the muslim enemy.
    James is lying and has no source.
  • misterorange
    3 days ago
    Last I checked, voting is private in this country. Therefore, the only way to know who someone voted for is if they SAY it, and that's only as good as their word. Source or no source, no one can know who this asshole voted for in 2016 except for the asshole himself.
  • rickmacrodong
    3 days ago
    The right says the same about left wing candidates. Look at pizzagate and more. They literally promoted the idea that hillary was a child killing pedo who drank childrens blood or something. Right now both sides are saying similar stuff about the other as far as if the other side wins, democracy is over, country is destroyed etc. there havent been any notable assassination attempts on kamala/joe, but only two on trump. That could be coincidence, or it could just be right wingers are more law abiding on average. Anything you see the left saying about trump youll also see the right saying about kamala or biden.
  • rickmacrodong
    3 days ago
    To say that the democrat party base is the most dangerous group because of these 2 assassination attempts is ridiculous. Youre generalizing millions of people on the actions of a few. Additionally stereotyping people based on their political party is the same as stereotyping based on religion. It sounds like you love Trump a lot and were extremely frustrated at what happened so you took your anger out on all democrats.

As far as the statistically most violent demographic we know its minority A and minority B, and for the most financial crimes its another minority followed by whites.
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
    This morning, Palm Beach County Sheriff Rick Bradshaw a Republican said the suspect did not appear to have been able to fire any shots, and all of the shots were fired by Secret Service agents.
  • gammanu95
    3 days ago
    ^Weirdo. Have you got a point?
  • Icey
    3 days ago
    Right wing extremists are the biggest domestic terror threat
  • TheeOSU
    3 days ago
    ^
    STFU dougie!
  • TheeOSU
    3 days ago
    The reporting and whole episode is sketchy.
    That 300-500 yard range estimate is pretty lenient. And seriously the average AK is not very accurate with a MOA accuracy average of approx 3-5 inches at 100 yards.
    At 300 yards it triples and at 500 yards it's possibly a 25 inch spread even if you account for wind and bullet drop which equates to this whole thing inviting more questions than answers.

Anyway, here's a recent article..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/rya…
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
    @TheeOSU
    thanks for sharing this information with the idiots that don’t understand my point.
  • JamesSD
    3 days ago
    Sorry I forgot you guys probably didn't see the tweets that were found that Elon deleted.
  • JamesSD
    3 days ago
    Anyways let's do more to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous (pick the group you fear most)!
  • gammanu95
    3 days ago
    ^^^Weirdo. That's not what you meant and we all know it.

JamesSD, you and wld4cock need to stop the misdirection. You are not fooling anyone. This is not about guns. This is about the democrat party mislabelling the Republican candidate "the greatest danger this nation has faced since the Civil War", and tacitly giving permission to their deranged and deluded adherents permission to kill him. This is about a government which, intentionally or through incompetence, has failed to provide adequate security to the highest visibility target in the world. This is about federal law enforcement agencies, namely the USSS and FBI, who have engaged in a pattern of stonewalling, deceit, and obfuscation to avoid plainly and honestly explaining why this former president and current candidate can have two attempts made on his life in an as many months; but absolutely no explanation to the motives or means provided to the would-be assassins. But you're okay not to care and to mock it, because he has a spray tan and sends mean tweets.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 days ago
    If it's a conservative, it's white supremacy, it's Donald Trump, it's the perils of free speech which Harris and Walz believe should be circumscribed.

If it's a liberal, it's white supremacy also. And the gun.
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
    Let’s derail the weirdos thread
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
    Any one remember Crazy Joe
    LOLOL
  • Puddy Tat
    3 days ago
    ^ Please euthanize me before internet feuds become as much of my life as this.
  • TheeOSU
    3 days ago
    Wow 25, I don't see why you have to pull that shit.
    BTW, my previous comment wasn't for or against anything posted by you or anyone else. It was a stand alone comment of my knowledge of rifle accuracy and my opinion of the quirky reporting and strangeness of yesterday's event.
  • Icey
    3 days ago
    The mixed race guy keeps defending white supremacy 🤡😂😭
  • Puddy Tat
    3 days ago
    ^ Decrying a presidential assassination attempt = white supremacy. Can someone make it make sense?

Meanwhile this is Icey, king of one-itis.

https://tuscl.net/discussion/76367
  • Icey
    3 days ago
    Puddytat tetradon thats not a link to anything on my profile. Its crazy how you attack me for stating that a right winger with links to a foreign country tried to kill trump
  • Icey
    3 days ago
    Also the link you posted is nothing wrong. Other than all the hate messages and trolling on it by the resident neonazis
  • gammanu95
    3 days ago
    This is real life. This is his retirement. Euthanasia would be a mercy and a public service.

@TheeOSU: Thank you for the clarification. The newest reports are that it was actually an SKS, which has a max effective range of 400yds even scoped. The relevance is that it adds a charge of interstate unlawful weapons trafficking.

I am actually glad they got this guy alive. We finally have the opportunity to psychoanalyze one of these nut jobs.
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
    @TheeOSU
    I don’t have to pull that shit, but that whiny little weirdo twat doesn’t need to attack every post I make, if he would leave me alone I wouldn’t have anything to say to his ignorant self
  • Puddy Tat
    3 days ago
    "Puddytat tetradon thats not a link to anything on my profile."
    Do you think everyone here is retarded as you?

LOL you call everyone neo-Nazis and alt right but spend so much of your sad little life here.

Meanwhile, this is the big pimp who claims to get more ass than a toilet seat losing his girl to a low level drug dealer.
    What a LOSER!!!
    https://tuscl.net/discussion/76367
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
    ^BTW go fuck yourself you whiney little weirdo
    You know nothing about me and my retirement.
    I feel sorry for you and anyone who has to be in contact with your broken demented self.
    You prove over and over that you’re a bigot with your remarks about age, religion, race, and you’re just a pathetic excuse for a human being.
  • twentyfive
    3 days ago
    @TheeOSU
    Just to clarify my original remark was a commentary about the MSM, which you articulated not in defense of my statement but it still applies to my original point.
  • TheeOSU
    3 days ago
    'white supremacy. Can someone make it make sense?'

I don't recall if you were or weren't around during dougster's heyday and many that were don't see it but it's dougster who always doubled down on being contrary and always refused to let go.

-----
    'The newest reports are that it was actually an SKS'

Yeah I saw that elsewhere right about the time I posted about reports in another thread.
  • TheeOSU
    3 days ago
    25, ok got it.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 days ago
    @TheeOSU - Oh trust me, I've seen enough of Icey. Now he pretends he's not "Icee Loco" when he says the exact and stupid shit.

You know, if I got despondent over losing a girl to a low level weed dealer like that, I would properly deduce that I am a loser's loser with no value to the universe.
  • Icey
    3 days ago
    Attacking icee loco for having been through something is irrelevant to this thread.he didn't say anything bad. Your reactions to it on the other hand are....

A right wing nut just tried to kill your man Trump for not being enough of a warmonger. Let that sink in
  • Puddy Tat
    3 days ago
    ^ LOL you feel the need to defend your other username's honor. Hint, if you want to take on a new identity, don't use the same insults, sophomoric politics, or emojis like a 13 year old girl.

Yeah, dumping money into Ukraine is such a right wing cause.

L-O-S-E-R!!!
  • TheeOSU
    3 days ago
    Many of the people that don't see he's dougster say it's because he doesn't say things that dougie said or something similar. Well if dougie did that as icey he could just post as dougie instead, his account as still alive.
    Nope it's the same tactics and quirks wrapped in different personas, phatboi, icey, poorlife, etc.
    he's had a history of multiple personalites but some people think the same person has to post the same even under a different name. He managed to fool many so he continues.
    I got tired of repeating myself trying to explain it to dense peeps so i usually don't answer anymore when someone questions my observations. So be it

Thing is i was fine with dougie back when he was dougie and would likely be fine with him again if he came back but all his other accounts beg for harrassment.
  • Icey
    3 days ago
    You support bidens proxy war in ukraine and call it leftist so you must be a commie 😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Keep up being a champion bof white supremacy with your mixed race ass 🤡
  • Puddy Tat
    3 days ago
    ^ Mixed race like the Puerto Rican/Greek weed dealer who stole your girl?

BOOM!
  • skibum609
    3 days ago
    ^^Most ignorant bigot on earth and a sissy.
  • wld4tatas
    3 days ago
    I knew you guys would have an intelligent conversation today.

Checking the news I saw both sides talk about lowering the temperature. But it's still Trump and some of the far right wingers like the OP making inflammatory comments about Dems.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 days ago
    ^ Yeah, this thread missed your constant proclamations of victimhood.

Amazing how you only see one side of that, and not the vitriol directed AT THE MAN WHO HAS SURVIVED TWO ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS. Goddamn.
  • wld4tatas
    3 days ago
    ^ It's nothing to do about victimhood, except in your imagination and lame attempts to spin.
  • wld4tatas
    3 days ago
    Harris today:
    “As we gather the facts, I will be clear: I condemn political violence. We all must do our part to ensure that this incident does not lead to more violence.”

Trump today:
    "These are people that want to destroy our country. It is called the enemy from within. They are the real threat."
  • Puddy Tat
    3 days ago
    @wld4bias - Wow, talk about cherry picking. Do you really think everyone else is that stupid?

Kamala Harris also accused Trump of calling neo-Nazis "very fine people" in Charlottesville, promising a "bloodbath" when he was talking about the auto industry, and Jan 6 as "the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War."

Biden called "MAGA Republicans" "semi-fascists" and domestic terrorists, he called Trump "A threat to our freedom" and "a threat to our democracy."

Chris Murphy said Trump was "a candidate explicitly running on the promise of political violence."

Tim Walz called Trump a "fascist" and "threat to democracy."

Here are the Hitler comparisons, but Democrats have said that about even every-Dem's-favorite-Republicans McCain and Romney for the crime of running against Obama.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/477…

And we're not even getting into columnists and pundits and flamethrowers.

Harris' entire campaign is Trumpophobia.

Is it only dangerous when Republicans say it? Look at who's actually been shot at. I can dunk on you over and over by pointing out that fact.
  • wld4tatas
    3 days ago
    LOL you really do sit at your computer all day, waiting to post replies to every political thread. We can both go back in time and find all sorts of negative statements each side has made about the other. I'm just talking about today, in the aftermath of the second assassination attempt. And based on what each candidate said today, it's clear which one is the adult.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 days ago
    ^ Yes, I live to torment you with facts and logic, with a side of pointing out what a whiner you are.

We can see who's more inflammatory based on WHO HAS ACTUALLY BEEN SHOT AT.

Scoreboard, motherfucker!
  • rickmacrodong
    3 days ago
    ^I think its simply because right wingers are more likely to be law abiding. There was crazy rhetoric said especially about Hillary, but even then no attempts. Even compare January 6 or the 2017 klan rally to the left wing protests. Even if crazy rhetoric is stated by either side, it can just be exaggeration
  • gammanu95
    2 days ago
    Today in liberal hypocrisy:

-Hilary said that Trump supporters who believed in election rigging, the Hunter Biden laptop, Biden's dementia, Harris's incompetence and other GOP propaganda should be jailed

- Kamala said that free speech should be censored on Facebook and Twitter

- a NY dem congressional candidate said that Trump supporters should be sent to reeducation camps ( is this before or after we're serving our prison sentences?)

- then Hillary doubles down and calls Trump a threat to the world. If our domestic leftist goons can't get the job done, let's get the illegal leftist goons in on it. Why not, just walk over the border!

This is why so many conservatives are die-hard in our conviction that the democrat party must be stopped at the ballot box. If they win power, this is what they want to do. Kill, imprison, and brainwash the opposition candidates and citizens who don't think and speak the right way. America is the last stand for freedom and liberty. If we lose it here, there is no where left to go.
  • Icey
    2 days ago
    In other words right wing bigots are afraid democrats wont enact legislation that panders to their bigotry.
  • Icey
    2 days ago
    The argument that opposing bigotry is being bigoted against bigots doesnt work
  • Puddy Tat
    2 days ago
    ^ In other words you think freedom of speech only applies to people who agree with you.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 days ago
    Bigot (n.) - Someone winning an argument with a leftist.
  • Icey
    2 days ago
    Nah bigots are racists and phobes like you.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 days ago
    ^ Nah you got hurt over Gammanu saying censoring free speech and imprisoning conservatives is not OK.

You're the bigot, and worse.
  • gammanu95
    2 days ago
    It's what I do. I drink and I make liberals hurt.
  • Icey
    2 days ago
    Trump supporters
  • skibum609
    2 days ago
    ^ Wah, said the little girl.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 days ago
    ^ Reich hasn't been relevant since Y2K was a bigger threat than al-Qaeda
  • wld4tatas
    2 days ago
    >Hilary said that Trump supporters who believed in election rigging, the Hunter Biden laptop, Biden's dementia, Harris's incompetence and other GOP propaganda should be jailed

Show us the actual quote, liar.
  • wld4tatas
    2 days ago
    Here's an actual quote from JD Vance:

“We can debate one another. But we cannot tell the American people that one candidate is a fascist and if he’s elected it is going to be the end of American democracy.”

But Trump has called Harris a fascist, and declared we won't have a country anymore if she is elected, many many times. JD Vance must know this.

So I guess my question is: Is Vance a hypocrite, or an idiot ?
  • gammanu95
    a day ago
    oikay wld4cocks, eat your words
    https://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton…
    They called the Hunter Biden laptop Russian information- which I, the Post, and many others knew not to be.
    They called the Trump win Russian interference, we we same knew not to be.
    They called Biden dementia Russian interference and cheapfakes - which we all knew not to be. And so on. Suck it, loser.

Furthermore, you lied by taking Vance's words out of context when everyone knows he is talking about your comrade Kamala. You must be really desperate for a win and frightened that Trump will win to try something so weak.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion