tuscl

Truck Pulls & Rodeos

stripperlover777
Baby, Savvy & Rockin' Strippers Rule!
🤠 Hi Everyone, I Am A Truck Pull & Rodeo Fan So Thought I'd Drop A Few Lines About The Events. I've Watched Both Live & Watch Them Regularly On YouTube.
I Like All Da' Pull Truck Classes & Configurations For Pulling The Sled Weight. I Watch More Pro Stock 4x4 & Pro Street 4x4 More Than Anything. Diesel Classes Are Cool Coz All Da' Smoke That Comes Out Like Giant Black Thunderstorm Clouds As They Pull Away Down The Pull Way. Diesel & Modified Tractors Are Cool But Prefer Da' Trucks! Extra Likes Are The Hot Rod Engines Rumbling As They Hook Up To Da' Sled, Loud Horsepower Noise As They Go Down The Pull Strip & Fancy Paint Jobs!
Atmosphere's Are Really Cool As Most Of The Truck Pulls Are Outdoors. Some Are Inside @ The Arenas.
For Rodeos, I Like The Girls Horse Barrel Racing & Buckin' Bulls! I Like Hot Girls On Mechanical Bulls As Well ~ See Mi Other Discussion On That As Well. I'm A Huge Fan Of These Animals & Country Music, So Rodeo's Fit Me! (See Da' Country Songs In Mi Profile) Pushin' Seconds On A Bull Ride & The Girls Racing Around The Barrel's In Seconds To The Wire Is Motivating! I Like Sport Challenges, Thriving & Being Pepped Up For Entertainment. What's Your Favorite Things About These Events If You Like Them? Have You Been To Truck Pulls & Rodeo's? For A Quickie, I Like Horse Racing & $Bettin But I'm Not Near Da' Race Tracks But Was Before. Also, I Know Hot Girls Like This Stuff & So Would Strippers! Fill Us In! I Will Post YouTube Links In The Comments.
🏇 🐂 ⭐ 🤠 Tuscl Cheers!

9 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion