tuscl

Pros Of Glass Slipper vs Centerfold

So I’ve got a bachelor party in Boston at the end of September and we are planning on stopping one night at a club. I don’t want to pay 2 covers and was hoping for some of the benefits of Glass Slipper over Centerfolds.
I know that Centerfolds is supposedly nicer/ classier but as far as vibes and overall experience which do most people prefer. Or do they serve different needs.

4 comments

• sfrsox
    8 days ago
    You're trash
  • blahblahblahs
    8 days ago
    For a bachelor party, Centerfolds is better because Glass Slipper is too damn small.

This won't work for bar hoping, but consider just piling into some Uber XLs or renting a party bus and heading up to Golden Banana and then coming back to the city. Boardroom is a better club than GB, but I think GB might be better for a bachelor party. There is also very good train service to Providence, and you can drink on it if you take Amtrak rather than MBTA.
  • blahblahblahs
    7 days ago
    Actually, The Squire is closer than GB, but someone else will have to chime in on how suitable it would be for a bachelor party.
  • skibum609
    7 days ago
    Both clubs suck. Be smart, rent a bus or a limo and head to Brockton or Providence.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion