Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Pros Of Glass Slipper vs Centerfold

Trashtrash

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I’ve got a bachelor party in Boston at the end of September and we are planning on stopping one night at a club. I don’t want to pay 2 covers and was hoping for some of the benefits of Glass Slipper over Centerfolds. I know that Centerfolds is supposedly nicer/ classier but as far as vibes and overall experience which do most people prefer. Or do they serve different needs.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

You're trash

Profile picture for blahblahblahs
blahblahblahs
•

For a bachelor party, Centerfolds is better because Glass Slipper is too damn small.

This won't work for bar hoping, but consider just piling into some Uber XLs or renting a party bus and heading up to Golden Banana and then coming back to the city. Boardroom is a better club than GB, but I think GB might be better for a bachelor party. There is also very good train service to Providence, and you can drink on it if you take Amtrak rather than MBTA.

Profile picture for blahblahblahs
blahblahblahs
•

Actually, The Squire is closer than GB, but someone else will have to chime in on how suitable it would be for a bachelor party.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Both clubs suck. Be smart, rent a bus or a limo and head to Brockton or Providence.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement