tuscl
1515 Russell Cave Rd Lexington, KY 40505

shirt color

Monday, August 26, 2024 12:09 AM
I posted a review of Cowboys a while ago but forgot to mention one thing that you all might think is important. When I was getting in to the club the lady at the low desk asked me what color my shirt was because I was wearing a very light shirt. I asked what that was about and apparently you can't wear a white tshirt into the club. My shirt was a pale yellow. So if you're headed to Cowboys, don't just wear a white t. Have fun.

10 comments

• Techman
    22 days ago
    Did she give any explanation?
  • galabad
    22 days ago
    No she didn't. I know in some cities some hats or colors are not allowed because of gang significance, but I don't know about anything like that in Lexington. I should have asked. If anyone else knows, please enlighten us.
  • motorhead
    22 days ago
    Some clubs in Michigan tried this at least 15 years ago. You honestly don’t know the answer?
  • shadowcat
    22 days ago
    Follies had a no white t-shirt policy to keep the boyz in the hood out. The door girl was selling black ones to put on over the white ones.
  • rickmacrodong
    22 days ago
    ^^ so theres a gang out there that wears a lot of white? Or is it just gangstas wearing stuff like white wife beaters
  • shadowcat
    22 days ago
    just gangstas.
  • motorhead
    22 days ago
    The uniform of pharmaceutical sales people
  • shailynn
    21 days ago
    White shirts are bad when you’re eating chackin fangers with bbq sauce.
  • Dolfan
    21 days ago
    It's kinda funny, I was recently denied entry to Shadow Cabaret in Pompano because I had on a white t-shirt. Specifically, it was this t-shirt, https://www.optimized-rlmedia.io/is/imag…

I get what they're trying to do and didn't fuss about it, but I'm still laughing a little about how stupid that policy is.
  • Techman
    21 days ago
    I wore a white dress shirt to a club in Los Vegas sometime in the 90's. A bitch in VIP got lipstick in it. I handed it out the car window to some Mexican cutting grass on the way to the airplane the next morning.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion