Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

shirt color

galabad

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

I posted a review of Cowboys a while ago but forgot to mention one thing that you all might think is important. When I was getting in to the club the lady at the low desk asked me what color my shirt was because I was wearing a very light shirt. I asked what that was about and apparently you can't wear a white tshirt into the club. My shirt was a pale yellow. So if you're headed to Cowboys, don't just wear a white t. Have fun.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Techman
Techman
•

Did she give any explanation?

Profile picture for galabad
galabad
•

No she didn't. I know in some cities some hats or colors are not allowed because of gang significance, but I don't know about anything like that in Lexington. I should have asked. If anyone else knows, please enlighten us.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Some clubs in Michigan tried this at least 15 years ago. You honestly don’t know the answer?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Follies had a no white t-shirt policy to keep the boyz in the hood out. The door girl was selling black ones to put on over the white ones.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

^^ so theres a gang out there that wears a lot of white? Or is it just gangstas wearing stuff like white wife beaters

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

just gangstas.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The uniform of pharmaceutical sales people

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

White shirts are bad when you’re eating chackin fangers with bbq sauce.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

It's kinda funny, I was recently denied entry to Shadow Cabaret in Pompano because I had on a white t-shirt. Specifically, it was this t-shirt, optimized-rlmedia.io

I get what they're trying to do and didn't fuss about it, but I'm still laughing a little about how stupid that policy is.

Profile picture for Techman
Techman
•

I wore a white dress shirt to a club in Los Vegas sometime in the 90's. A bitch in VIP got lipstick in it. I handed it out the car window to some Mexican cutting grass on the way to the airplane the next morning.

Profile picture for 623
623
•

The likelihood of them having blacklights is high and wearing white anything will make you glow in the dark like a ghost. That’s a hard no thanks.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement