tuscl
1210 S State College Blvd Anaheim, CA 92806

Fire in the strip mall (no pun intended)

occurious
California
Wednesday, August 14, 2024 6:00 PM
The local news is showing video of the strip mall Sahara is located in burning and it doesn't look good so I don't think they will be back open anytime soon.

6 comments

• shaq37
    a month ago
    So sad to hear about this, I heard the building completely gone. RIP Sahara, I’m going to miss that place.
  • occurious
    a month ago
    Yeah I saw the video finally it was bad. They interviewed a woman who said she worked at the club she didn't want to show her face on camera she said she didn't know what she was going to do.

That seems strange to me, unless she's a waitress I would think it would be simple for a dancer to go to one of the other clubs in the area. Of course since it was an extras club it's going to be hard if you move to a club that isn't.
  • Mrsuntan
    a month ago
    Yeah it looks real bad. RIP Sahara, I don't think this is something it will come back from.
  • Resident
    a month ago
    All businesses on this strip are closed. Really sucks
  • occurious
    24 days ago
    Since Satin Topless (old Flamingo) down the street is owned by the same company I wonder if they will just convert that into a new Sahara. Seems like it would be pretty easy.
  • thomasine
    4 hours ago
    Anyone know any additional info on this? I've been scanning news and twitter, only mention of this incident is the breaking news of the situation. I'm wondering what the owner is going to do, whether they will re-open. I did get hearsay info from another stripper at another place that the owner actually owns the entire plaza; so if that is the case I would imagine rebuilding the structure + the club would be in the cards but probably years from now.
    This definitely was the best club in town, the handful of times I visited it (before IT BURNED DOWN) had a ton of talen in the weekday daytime shifts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion