tuscl

What’s the deal with Suki, Andrea, and Alyssa?

These 3 Musketeers are almost ALWAYS dancing and sometimes split their time at Imperial Showgirls on the other side of town as well... What gives??

8 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Its the strip club shell game. One of the three does extras, two will kick you in the balls of you ask.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    All the respect, they are true hustlers.

They know they have what the PLs want and they hustle to make the money, though in my limited experience with each of them (and Ivanka) they use boarderline ROB tactics and have GPS.

Some might say the GPS label is unwarranted because it is their right to ask for what they want which is true, but not understanding the market and asking for 4-5 times the going rate of services will get them the GPS label.

I experienced the boarder line ROB tactics in the form of going to the lap dance room and not dancing but rather pushing to take her to the VIP room and refusing to start dancing unless you tip her first.

They are four of the hottest dancers at Synn COI but after one mediocre experience I avoided all four of them whenever I visited Synn COI.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I’m not even from LA and I know these people.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    my own interaction with alyssa was good but expensive, and my suki (azuna) experiences were absolutely great!!! at that time suki was a new stripper and had no gps.
  • Mindwanderer
    4 years ago
    I thought Alyssa was a knockout and I had a good time with her in VIP although she would not budge off of her higher-end price. I spoke to Suki for 30 seconds and she gave off bitchy vibes. I would go back and see Alyssa again for sure. Sky too.
  • Alienati
    3 years ago
    Suki is super hot, but she's definitely pushing for the vip room every chance she gets. Her lapdances are okay, but only if she thinks you are a sucker with a chance to go to vip room. Otherwise if you ask, they'll tell you they are waiting on someone
  • Matty_P24
    2 years ago
    I slap up Andrea all the time. Alyssa is hot af. So is Suki. But June 😩😩😩😩🥰🥰🥰
  • Scfanatic69
    2 years ago
    What do you mean you slap-up andrea all the time? They are all old except suki and Ivanka, who is no longer working. I don't even pay attention to June since she's just a typical Asian for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion