tuscl

has anybody tried dancing south dakota

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 10:13 AM
i wanted to know if there was good money and if it's worth the drive to get employed as a dancer. i would like to hear back from a dancers point of view.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    a month ago
    Out of town dancers can do good during the pheasant season which runs from the third Saturday of October and lasts until January 31 of the following year.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    There used to be a huge market (and an astronomical cost of living) when the Keystone Pipeline was being built. Then, on his first day, creepy sleepy Uncle Joe declared by executive fiat that hard-working blue collat Americans didn't deserve those jobs and killed the pipeline. Thousands of jobs disappeared in an instant. Millions of dollars in investment were burned by a senile president who served special interests instead of the electorate. Now, South Dakota only has the benefit of not being North Dakota.
  • DickyDoo2
    a month ago
    You may want to check out the 2 bars in Dallas SD. They are packed during the hunting season.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    Mt. Rushmore is beautiful at night.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
  • Alfredo_Darke
    a month ago
    "There's not much between the Pole and South Dakota, and barbed wire won't stop the wind. You won't get nothing here but drunk and older..." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUmUeoAD…
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    I've heard of more than a few girls in person and on here that seem to like to go out there. Isn't where dances like a 100 bucks each? Fuck that customers but maybe good for dancers. I think cause all the guys that come in for oil work. Nicespice might chime in I know she worked out there.
  • dannyboy3
    a month ago
    During pheasant season there are a lot of wealthy men on vacation for a week. Dancers I know that have done it liked the pay. The other big draw is Sturgis, which starts this week. Over 500k bikers come in and there is a lot of money flowing.
  • rawhide2
    a month ago
    sad no dancers responded - I was hoping we could grow this community and reach out to both sides.
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    lol, that’s so cute
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    I was thumbing through my bookmarks yesterday and saw all the friendly, funny, sexy dancers I had followed (and longball). It made me a little sad that we lost them and their galleries to trolls and incels.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a month ago
    DM nicespice if she doesn't see this, I think she said she has danced in SD.
  • nicespice
    a month ago
    If you’re in any Facebook groups, then try the search bar there. Reddit may have something too. There is also Reddit. The money may be good or it may suck, but the chances are good there will be something decent at least sometimes. If the tourists suck that night/year, then at least the locals can come bail you out because they are happy to see you out there. (Especially if they have already met you before)

The main clubs are Cody’s and Frank Days. From what I’ve gathered, it’s expensive for dancers to work there and customers to spend there. And then there is also the Prairie Chicken, the Kongo Club, and Hopscotch.

I only really know the Prairie Chicken, and I do have a club review from a few years ago up. That club has worked well for me, but sadly I have a vanilla job that won’t let me go this year.

But if you get along there, then it will be one of the cheaper clubs to work (especially during Pheasant season) at and super easy sales in a tiny club environment. Though I am still salty when the club owner jacked up the club cut of $50 dances just because I was “selling too many and keeping the profits”…

(It used to be $10/song cut to the club for every $50 dance sold and $30 to the club for every $100 dance sold. But now the $50 couch dances are $15/club and it makes it annoying to count out smaller bills to hand that over. So yeah, on the off chance you ever go there, and the club owner asks how much you made the night before, then don’t be an idiot like me and answer honestly. 🙄

If you don’t vibe there, then there will be lots of petty bs. And some dancers have trashed that club hard online. idk if politics is important to you, but the club owner is a huge Trump supporter. And ever since some Pheasant season customer tipped a $100 bill once for wearing a Trump Train hat, he’s been happy to project out his political views. If you consider that cool, then there is that. If you consider that awful, then probably avoid. (Though there are a few people there that roll their eyes at the antics)

But despite my bitching, I do like that club. And my dog liked it there and had a poodle girlfriend when he was there. If someone wanted to try working there, then I’d recommend go there just to try it out before Pheasant time while there is still no house fee to work just to see if you like it there. If you don’t, then at least you can know later not to waste your time during Pheasant season and go to a different club instead.

Or a lot of dancers also like Kongo. Especially if they hate doing contact dances. (That club forbids customers touching)

I’ve heard mixed things about Hopscotch. I remember the club owner buying a dance from me tho, and one of his friends openly telling me to go to that club, with the owner giving him a clear “stfu” look once. Ahahaha Some seem to like it there, and some don’t.

Cody’s and Frank Days are only open for Pheasant. I’ve thought about trying out for Cody’s because I’ve heard their dancer housing allows pets too. But that’s only an option for me personally if I rage quit my vanilla job. Checking on the stock market fear and greed index every once in a while gives me pause on that behavior tho 😓
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion