Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Lineup

chimera422
chimera422VIP25825

Damn.......

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Array
Array
•

I’ve tried calling their phone line to get the line-ups but the phone information is at least 1-3 days old 95% of the time. Is the IG info timely?

Profile picture for chimera422
chimera422
•

IG info seems timely, and the list varies day to day. Wish more clubs did that

Profile picture for Rob1115
Rob1115
•

FWIW, I was there Thurs afternoon, 8/8, about 2pm and there were maybe 4 girls there with a break of one song between dancers. There were Nya, Cassidy, Zoe and one other. If that is their IG list it is not helpful.

Profile picture for chimera422
chimera422
•

Raven pub also post a schedule on IG most days, and there’s has times

Profile picture for TheSingularity
TheSingularity
•

True but raven offers no fun. Oasis on the other hand...

P
Package
•

I have been hitting oasis lately . Your description is accurate . Sometimes only a few girls show up . I wish the phone line was more accurate and up to date . On Tuesday (today) the lineup on their phone line is for Saturday. That’s not gonna cut it

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement