Oasis
6798 Essington Ave Philadelphia, PA 19153

Nude days at Oasis

Friday, March 15, 2024 11:41 AM
See them advertised on the clubs IG occasionally. Anyone gone? Are the dancers nude all the time, or do they strip all the way to nude during their sets?

3 comments

Think it's on Tuesday nights
TheSingularity
2 months ago
Yes- Tuesday nights- haven’t been someone mentioned it in a review a couple months back- see if you can find that review- if I remember correctly he said they strip down during the sets-
Artax
2 months ago
It's been a while but yes the girls get nude on stage. If you go VIP there is also a nude option for $230 I think vs the basic for $170. At the time I went I was seeing one Brazilian dancer pretty regularly and really didn't need the nude option for VIP but did anyway. Went back to the bar afterwards and sat with her and her Dominican friend. As we sat with our drinks I was playing with their bare pussies awhile they stroked my cock. My fav is no longer dancing there and I'm not sure about the Dominican. My fav was going back to Brazil and said that her Dominican friend (Michelle) should take care of me, which she did completely later in VIP plus a $20 tip.
Rob1115
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion