Another Atlanta Trip Planned, Trying new clubs

ggofv
Alabama
Club Wax
Pin-ups
Pink Pony
Strokers
Seductions

I didn't get the chance (or time) to drive to the listed clubs. I may try Tattletales again, but night shift this time. The O of Atlanta is closing, so I need two new high mileage spots. Any thoughts on these? I read most reviews and these seem good.

10 comments

• PAWG_Patrol
    2 months ago
    Pinups has increased security because of a shooting last month.

Tattletale is cheaper during the day. Significantly more dancers at night though.

Pink Pony has decent girls but terrible LDs. We're talking air dances for VIP prices.
  • ggofv
    2 months ago
    @PawgPatrol, Thank you

I realize I am probably a broken record about Atlanta. I'm mainly going because posters on here have said great things about these clubs.
  • ww
    2 months ago
    If you're going, just go - find out for yourself.
  • ggofv
    2 months ago
    @ww, that's always been my philosophy. But I appreciate some heads up like 'air dancing'. To be fair, it's been awhile since I read the most recent reviews of the place. I removed it from my list of primary visits.

I just like engaging with the other PLs on here.
  • bubba267
    2 months ago
    Shadow is probably up to date but I don't think the physical location, Allure, is closing. "O" which was another attempt to capitalize on a previous clubs success is more of a "management" group that was part of the orginal Follies. I think their latest iteration is "Follies dayshift @Onyx.
  • Nobodygtyu
    2 months ago
    Pink Pony as per all recent reviews (and when I went two years ago) is air-dance central. Only good if you want to tip attractive girls on stage.

I hit the other 4 clubs you mentioned about a month ago, Pin Ups daytime was my favorite with the best grinds and $5 per song. Strokers second best, Club Wax third (too many big girls), and Seductions last (was dead when I went). A day shift.
  • shadowcat
    2 months ago
    From a very reliable source I was able to make some sense of what it going on in the Atlanta strip club scene.
    First of all an elderly white woman owns Vivide, Pin Ups, Allure and King of Diamonds in Forest Park. She also owned the Diamond Club in Atlanta that was recently sold and torn down. She has a black guy named Marco that is her financial advisor.

Brothers Steve and Barry Shine got permission from the owners of Follies that closed to use the Follies name and they started "Follies day shift at Vivide".

Jimi Brown and the rest of his former Follies crew are trying to get something going but do not have permission to use the Follies name. They failed at Allure and now are trying at Onyx. Allure is still open.

Another group is trying to open a day shift at King of Diamonds and are using the
    Diamond Club name on IG and been posting a soft opening. It is a beautiful 29,000 sq ft club but Forest Park does not allow VIP rooms. This was the original Pink Pony South. So lots of luck.

Club Platinum was scheduled for a hearing 2 weeks ago in a bid to get their license back but the hearing got postponed.

Pink Pony and the Goldrush are both owned by the Galardi Corp. Which may explain why both have lame VIP rooms. Galardi previously owned Pink Pony South and Onyx.

The end.
  • ggofv
    2 months ago
    Thanks. I think I got confused with the Diamond name because as you mentioned, the club named Diamond is shut down and demolished.

King of Diamond is too familiar of a name. People could get confused. I'll check the reviews of KoD.

thank you.
  • AM69
    a month ago
    I know it's not a strip club BUT Tokyo Valentino had a baller scene when I went months ago and had a few ladies that knew what's up.
  • ggofv
    a month ago
    I've been to Valentino. Beautiful store. I would love to meet some strip club workers there. I have always had a better experience when I met a stripper as a civilian and visited them later
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion