Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Who are the top 5 prettiest dancers there?

DocAlonzo
DocAlonzoVIP133

New Jersey

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

IMO, in no particular order, this is just looks, not considering dance skills or lack of.

Cameron Mercedes Jenny Erica Nicole

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Artax
Artax
•

Leah Thais Devon Erica Mercedes

Profile picture for DocAlonzo
DocAlonzo
•

Was waiting for the list that has Gina on it. As my grandmother once said, there’s a lid for every pot!

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Devon Mercedes Kiara Nicole Thais

While Erica may be a reliable provider, I'm not sure she's among the prettiest.

Profile picture for DocAlonzo
DocAlonzo
•

I can’t figure out Kiara, as much as she stops for $, she still doesn’t do it for me.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

I don’t know about prettiest, but Sabrina is really sexy. Jolie too.

Profile picture for Forest666
Forest666
•

Tatianna Leah Devon Erica Mercedes

Profile picture for DocAlonzo
DocAlonzo
•

I knew Sabrina before her cosmetic surgeries and I can’t get that look out my head. Joile would have been 6th on my list, her attitude is a bit much at times for me.

Profile picture for GivenToFly
GivenToFly
•

Bella Jenny Tatianna Cameron Sharon

Profile picture for EastCoastDude
EastCoastDude
•

Jenny Cameron Tatiana Devon Leah

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Don't be fooled....the list of prettiest girls is also mostly a list of the least likely to perform well, at least without an excessive tip (Devon excluded).

Profile picture for DocAlonzo
DocAlonzo
•

That’s correct funonthaside, as I stated, this is looks only, dance skills or lack of excluded. Y’all got me thinking about Devon and her DFK, she’s only spraying minty fresh spray, not a listerine type of spray, something to kill the germs. Just a matter of time I suppose.

Profile picture for Capnamorica
Capnamorica
•

Is this the same Devon that danced at Tales?

Profile picture for Liondom
Liondom
•

Not necessarily in order: Nicole Devon Viper Katharin Isabella

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Hands down, it's Mercedes. But I've got a thing for Asians, so I might be a little biased. 2nd place goes to Thais.

Profile picture for fizzypants
fizzypants
•

Leah Mercedes Tara Kiara Taylor

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement