tuscl

Daphne

DocAlonzo
New Jersey
Anyone know what happened to the dancer Daphne? Has anyone seen Taylor dancing instead of bartending??

7 comments

• funonthaside
    17 days ago
    Could be wrong, but I believe Daphne was once posting on TUSCL. Someone may be able to help identify her username.
  • DocAlonzo
    17 days ago
    Yes, Daphne posted here on TUSCL. Her name was daphnekittykat but seems to be inactive at this time. Thus my question.
  • Manuellabore
    17 days ago
    Last I knew she was dancing at Cherrleaders in Philadelphia
  • Artax
    16 days ago
    I’ve seen her dancing at Cheerleaders- uses same name- call for schedule there
  • WSP
    14 days ago
    Hey Doc - long time since we talked.

Is the current “Taylor” the Taylor who dances at PH about 2-3 years ago : blondish hair, white Anerican, maybe early 40’s, nice personality, had a couple of boys , worked full time as an admin. Somewhere- stopped dancing because she got in a relationship? As I recall she was pretty active in the lap dance room: DFK. Fiv, etc.
  • DocAlonzo
    14 days ago
    Hey WSP, hope all is well.

Taylor came from Oasis in Philly during Covid. She’s 5-10’ish, body builder, not big but fit! Pretty face, deep voice, big MM tits but was very active in the back, especially on a slow day! I think she only had one son, married some body builder guy, and then she went to bar tending at PH
  • OG12346
    13 days ago
    Taylor is back into training. Her body is leaner and more toned than a couple weeks ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion