tuscl
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Looking for my atf

Tuesday, July 2, 2024 3:15 AM
Anyone came across Jaelynn lately at Desire? She used to work there back in 2022 and then totally disappeared.

19 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 months ago
    Yeah. She used to work there then totally disappeared because of some creepy stalker.
  • UtahBoy
    2 months ago
    Damn it!! Why do they do that?
  • OldWhiteGuy
    2 months ago
    What you should be learning is that if she wanted you to know where she is or what she is doing, she would have given you a way to contact her.
    Evidently, she doesn't!
  • UtahBoy
    2 months ago
    @OldWhiteGuy - I was referring to the creepy stalker.. why do they do that?
  • datinman
    2 months ago
    "Damn it!! Why do they do that?" Ask the dude in the mirror.
    After Founder finishes installing the edit button, he needs to give us a way to select a "sarcasm font" for the clueless.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 months ago
    If you can't locate her at Desire or any local club, then it's time to find another dancer. And ask for her contact details so that you can stay in touch.

Guys here generally don't share dancer whereabouts or schedules (particularly in the more open discussions). We have no idea what you're all about. Meaning, you could be a good/generous strip club customer... or a terrifying stalker and/or ex partner.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    2 months ago
    You are looking for her.
    You were never given her contact info.
    She doesn't want YOU to find her.
    I'm guessing that YOU are the stalker to whom the Buckeye was referring!
  • UtahBoy
    2 months ago
    okay!!! I saw her a couple of times summer 2022 and we didn't get to exchange contacts. I left the country and came back now. In between I came back to RI a couple of times and she was not there. SoI thought I would ask here. I am new to this site so I didn't know the rules. I will leave again in a month or so, so I thought it would be nice to see her again. If not, its alright. We don't need to make such big issue out of it :).
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    ^ Chill. A lot of old people post here and so you better GET OFF MY LAWN lol. Try new talent. Find a DIAMOND in the rough.
  • Manuellabore
    2 months ago
    TBH, the OP doesn’t come across as all that stalky to me (except maybe for the part about declaring that somebody he saw for a “couple visits” two years ago is his “atf”). Dude had a good time with a dancer a couple years ago and wants to know if she’s around. I see a lot of posts/comments on here about what name some dancer is using at which club these days. If she’s still dancing, odds are she would appreciate having a fan sent her way.
    Now, if he HAD her number and she wasn’t responding to his overtures, that would send up some warning flags
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    She's been gone for well over a year. Haven't heard the name in a long time.
  • 2LeggedChair
    2 months ago
    She's gone.
  • gammanu95
    2 months ago
    OP ran her off.
  • TheeOSU
    2 months ago
    'I'm guessing that YOU are the stalker to whom the Buckeye was referring!'

Good guess. Right or wrong that's correct. I based my comment on up until OP created this thread he had exactly 5 comments on TUSCL, each one the same as his OP asking about her. I could say more but on the possibility that i'm wrong regarding my thoughts i'll let it go. He should to.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    She's laying in my bed with my balls in her mouth.
  • Revelation21:8
    2 months ago
    Never heard of this dancer and been hitting this place up since before then. OP just move on. There are tons of dancers that are cool and fit the bill.
  • Manuellabore
    2 months ago
    Based on TOSU’s recently reported info, I retract my previous comment. Something definitely off with OP.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    2 months ago
    She works at Dairy Queen at Providence Place and will hold your dessert upside down if you ask nicely.
  • 2LeggedChair
    2 months ago
    Pretty funny how hhp started as the new user getting bashed for asking for info on dancers and now he's joining in on the bashing.

Time moves in a circle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion